1. “UNITED FINANCIAL GROUP LLC” – a fake company
– no public information about the company found anywhere_
– impersonates company with the same name from the US
3. Russian/Belarussian origin
– Russian origin https://ufgmarket.com/media/uploads/2020/09/26/sertificate.pdf
– Given the current war in Ukraine, it’s very unsafe to invest in anything Russian-owned (most of the employees, CEO, CFO are Russian or living in Russia).
5. Signs of MultiLevelMarketing (MLM), ponzi/pyramid scheme
– The whole premise is to sell products from “UFG”, which is a clear sign of MLM
7. Very bad reviews – scamming customers and “partners”
8. Fake reviews
Their business proposal seems to resemble a common multi-level marketing (MLM) scheme, which can be risky for investors.
MLM companies often promise huge returns and financial independence through selling products and recruiting new members to become distributors. However, the vast majority of distributors typically earn very little money, while only a small percentage of people at the top of the hierarchy make significant profits.
Furthermore, MLM schemes can sometimes be used to launder money or engage in other illegal activities. It is important to thoroughly research any company before investing with them and to be wary of any business proposal that seems too good to be true.
I would not recommend investing with United Financial Group until you have thoroughly investigated their business practices and financial viability. It is always better to be safe than sorry, and to invest your hard-earned money in legitimate and trustworthy companies.
Overall, I would never invest in this company or it’s owners and I recommend you to also not invest.